[Bug 43712] New: Performance boost on patron search
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=43712 Bug ID: 43712 Summary: Performance boost on patron search Initiative type: --- Sponsorship --- status: Product: Koha Version: Main Hardware: All OS: All Status: NEW Severity: enhancement Priority: P5 - low Component: Patrons Assignee: koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org Reporter: cbrannon@cdalibrary.org QA Contact: testopia@bugs.koha-community.org CC: gmcharlt@gmail.com, kyle@bywatersolutions.com Target Milestone: --- I notice that when I enter search criteria for a patron, and the suggestions pop up, I will often just press enter rather than use the suggestions, particularly when I see that there is only one result. It looks like when I press enter without choosing it doesn't just load that single result. It looks like Koha starts the search all over again, as if the suggestions didn't happen. I'm wondering if Koha could be made a little smarter, and if there is only one result in the suggestions that it automatically highlights that single entry and loads it rather than redo the search. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes. You are the assignee for the bug.
participants (1)
-
bugzilla-daemon@bugs.koha-community.org