Subject: SPAM- [Koha-devel] Problems with barcode generation
From: Pedro Faria <[email-masked]>
To: koha_mailing_list <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 18:10:09 +0100
List-Id: koha-devel.nongnu.org

Dear all,f - Numéro d'inventaire
Want to thank Henri-Damien LAURENT to fabulous help!
Now I am trying to generate barcodes.
First I wanna know if "Inventory code" asked  to generate the barcode is 
the same that we enter when adding an item (f - Numéro d'inventaire in 
additem.pl)? Because I give the same number (1000) and it says that 
there was any with that code (using Individual Codes in generator). If I 
select Continuous Range of Items from 0 to 1000 it proceeds...A bit odd 
:). Any ideas?

However it still was not ok. First I had to change some scripts becouse 
PDF::API2 has changed a bit and things are not anymore in the same place 
(e.g PDF::API::Utils is now PDF::API2::Basic::PDF::Utils). This I 
figured out myself. But now I got

Can't locate object method "barcode" via package "PDF::API2::Content" at 
/usr/local/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/barcodes/barcodesGenerator.pl line 259

and this one I still couldn't solve. Anyone can help?

_______________________________________________
Koha-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/koha-devel