Subject: Posting error: 自由軟體
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

You do not have permission to post to group freesoft. You may need to join the
group before being allowed to post, or this group may not be open to posting. 

Visit http://groups.google.com/group/freesoft/about to join or learn more about who is
allowed to post to the group. 

Help on using Google Groups is also available at:
http://groups.google.com/support

Subject: Re: Wiki & RSS: Was [Koha-devel] [Fwd: Koha Blog Down]
From: Roger BUCK <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
List-Id: koha-devel.nongnu.org

MJ Ray wrote:

> Up to you, as presumably you'd be doing the migration.
Separate question: We're happy to migrate and continue hosting - and 
equally happy to 'pass on the baton' if it would make sense to to move 
hosting to alternative location (main koha webserver for example) and/or 
enthusiastic maintainer on upgrade?

> I'd like
> one that uses http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?TextFormattingRules or maybe
> Markdown or Textile, instead of some single-site invention.

Default Dokuwiki syntax definitely in the 'single site' category... and 
I found that a major disappointment with Dokuwiki - but Dokuwiki does 
support  Markdown + Textile and others via plugin(s):

http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki%3Aplugins

> Alternatively, if you send the source, I'll try to send you a
> patch for this particular bug.

Thanks for the kind offer - Probably a good option if we we fail to find 
an alternative wiki offering good rss and possibly other benefits 'out 
of the box'.

Any thoughts about the Dokuwiki + Markdown / Textile plugins as per 
above links?

R.

_______________________________________________
Koha-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/koha-devel