Subject: KohaCon 2009 Feedback and update!
From: David Schuster <[email-masked]>
To: David Schuster <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:06:03 -0500

I wanted to thank everyone for coming!  We had a great time and I learned a
LOT!  Met lots of great people and now feel as if I am truly part of a
community!

Please fill out this quick survey giving us information for future planning
and also telling us how we can improve for the next time!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/liblime.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=cFJWZm83SlZudDQ1bWI3Z2pBalJUWWc6MA

I also wanted to let everyone know that "MOST" of the presentations have
been linked next to the descriptions here: - we are still in the process of
digitizing the video taped sessions and will need to find a place for them
to live - still working on that.
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=conferenceprogram

There is also a link at the top of that page to feeds and other websites
related to the conference!  If there are blogs or other items that we missed
please email them to me or update the link page!

I miss all of you already!  I've had to try and clear off my desk this week!

-- 
David Schuster
Plano ISD
Library Technology Coordinator