Subject: [Bug 622] New: processz3950queue fails
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: 26 Sep 2003 23:00:23 -0000

http://bugs.koha.org/cgi-bin/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=622

           Summary: processz3950queue fails
           Product: Koha
           Version: 2.0.0
          Platform: PC
            Status: NEW
          Severity: major
          Priority: P2
         Component: MARC
        AssignedTo: [email-masked]
        ReportedBy: [email-masked]
         QAContact: [email-masked]

When attempting to use z3950 search, error log fills with these entries... no
results are ever returned.

starting loop
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown MySQL error at
/usr/local/koha/scripts/z3950daemon//processz3950queue line 62.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Lost connection to MySQL server during query at
/usr/local/koha/scripts/z3950daemon//processz3950queue line 134.
DBD::mysql::st fetchrow failed: Unknown MySQL error at
/usr/local/koha/scripts/z3950daemon//processz3950queue line 58.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Lost connection to MySQL server during query at
/usr/local/koha/scripts/z3950daemon//processz3950queue line 118.
DBD::mysql::st fetchrow failed: fetch() without execute() at
/usr/local/koha/scripts/z3950daemon//processz3950queue line 119.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Lost connection to MySQL server during query at
/usr/local/koha/scripts/z3950daemon//processz3950queue line 118.
DBD::mysql::st fetchrow failed: fetch() without execute() at
/usr/local/koha/scripts/z3950daemon//processz3950queue line 119.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Lost connection to MySQL server during query at
/usr/local/koha/scripts/z3950daemon//processz3950queue line 134.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at
line 1 at /usr/local/koha/scripts/z3950daemon//processz3950queue line 134.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at
line 1 at /usr/local/koha/scripts/z3950daemon//processz3950queue line 134.
Library ==>  at /usr/local/koha/scripts/z3950daemon//processz3950queue line
156.Processing title="Count Zero" at Library    (6 forks)
Library ERROR: Can't call method "option" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/koha/scripts/z3950daemon//processz3950queue line 157.
 
     done.
Library ==>  at /usr/local/koha/scripts/z3950daemon//processz3950queue line
156.Processing isbn="0441117732" at Library    (4 forks)
Library ERROR: Can't call method "option" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/koha/scripts/z3950daemon//processz3950queue line 157.
 
     done.
of ==>  at /usr/local/koha/scripts/z3950daemon//processz3950queue line 156.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at
line 1 at /usr/local/koha/scripts/z3950daemon//processz3950queue line 250.
of ==>  at /usr/local/koha/scripts/z3950daemon//processz3950queue line 156.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at
line 1 at /usr/local/koha/scripts/z3950daemon//processz3950queue line 250.
Processing isbn="0441117732" at of    (5 forks)
of ERROR: Can't call method "option" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/koha/scripts/z3950daemon//processz3950queue line 157.
 
     done.
Processing title="Count Zero" at of    (7 forks)
of ERROR: Can't call method "option" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/koha/scripts/z3950daemon//processz3950queue line 157.
 
     done.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You reported the bug, or are watching the reporter.