Subject: SPAM- [Koha-devel] Z39.50
From: "lalitanand dandge" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 12:49:43 +0530
List-Id: koha-devel.nongnu.org

Hi
I installed Koha2.2.5 on my debian system.
I want to import the marc tags from the Library of Congress or other
z39.50server,
I added the Z3950 server: the entries I added are:
hostname: z3950.loc.gov
Port No: 7090
and Database name: voyager
but the problem i am facing is:
when i do search on particular ISBN no. like 0-07-049543 (Java Complete
Reference)
then the result i get is: Nothing found:
(the url shows "
http://localhost:8080/cgi-bin/koha/z3950/search.pl?bibid=&isbn=0-07-049543"
and then changes to "
http://localhost:8080/cgi-bin/koha/z3950/search.pl?bibid=&random=249094171.290384
")
please tell me how to configure and check my koha system with z3950 support.

another problem I am getting is,
when i search for patrons it gives the list of members page "
http://localhost:8080/cgi-bin/koha/members/member.pl"
then after clicking issue: i get "
http://localhost:8080/cgi-bin/koha/circ/circulation.pl?findborrower=1" page
there is link "details" of the borrower, i get "
http://localhost:8080/cgi-bin/koha/members/moremember.pl?borrowernumber=1"
this page, but the borrower details fields are blank (it does not show name
and other things)
the error i get while doing these steps in the koha-error_log is

[Tue Aug 01 12:38:42 2006] [error] [client localhost] 2007-07-19 at
/usr/local/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/circ/circulation.pl line 127., referer:
http://202.141.152.81:8080/cgi-bin/koha/members/member.pl

[Tue Aug 01 12:39:02 2006] [error] [client localhost] 2007-07-19 at
/usr/local/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/circ/circulation.pl line 127., referer:
http://202.141.152.81:8080/cgi-bin/koha/members/member.pl

[Tue Aug 01 12:40:56 2006] [error] [client localhost] DBD::mysql::st execute
failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
'and reserves.borrowernumber  = borrowers.borrowernumber, referer:
http://localhost:8080/cgi-bin/koha/circ/circulation.pl?findborrower=1

[Tue Aug 01 12:40:56 2006] [error] [client localhost] \t\t\t\t\tand
reserves.biblio' at line 2 at
/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Reserves2.pm line 147., referer:
http://202.141.152.81:8080/cgi-bin/koha/circ/circulation.pl?findborrower=1

[Tue Aug 01 12:40:56 2006] [error] [client localhost] DBD::mysql::st
fetchrow_hashref failed: fetch() without execute() at
/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Reserves2.pm line 149., referer:
http://202.141.152.81:8080/cgi-bin/koha/circ/circulation.pl?findborrower=1

So please help me in this regard,
How to configure my koha system to enable the marc record search using z3950
and how to get the above mentioned errors sorted out.

thanks

lalitanand.

-- 
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code. Think Open, use Open Source!"
Visit & Register at http://www.ossrc.org.in
_______________________________________________
Koha-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/koha-devel