[koha-Infos] Koha & Koha Pootle

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mar 3 Fév 13:40:48 CET 2009

Pascale Nalon <Pascale.Nalon at ensmp.fr> wrote:
> est-ce que la traduction française sur Koha Pootle est celle qui est
> en cours, car il reste des trucs à traduire dans l'intranet ?
> Comme je prends un peu de temps pour avancer sur la v3.0, je
> souhaiterais en profiter pour faire quelques petites corrections
> ponctuelles dans la traduction !

Translation for koha-translate (so Chris and whoever else can help
sees it, because I didn't see a reply on koha-fr yet):

Is the French translation on Koha Pootle the current one, because
there are still things to translate on the intranet?

As I take a little time to approach v3.0, I would benefit from making
some little punctuation corrections in the translation.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)