[Koha-acquisitions] Draft of what Bug 13325 could look like

Rhonda Kuiper rkuiper at roundrocktexas.gov
Wed Feb 5 16:23:10 CET 2020

Hi All,

I apologize for cross-posting.  I am trying to reach as many people who are using acquisitions as possible.  If you are not interested in acquisitions, please ignore.  (Who wouldn't be interested in acquisitions????)

In the Acquisitions user group we have been talking about how Bug 13325  - 'Tracking function for budget modifications' would look.  After some discussion, I have created a mockup of how this enhancement could look. This would be a change to the 'edit fund' screen. Please comment on it and let me know what you think.  I will update the Bug when we get a final mockup.

Rhonda Kuiper
Collection Development & Technical Services Manager | Round Rock Public Library
(512) 218-3283 | fax: (512) 218-7061 | http://www.roundrocktexas.gov/library

[cid:image001.png at 01D5DC03.3362C020]

What I'm reading now:  The Lost Man by Jane Harper (audiobook)