[Koha-acquisitions] (no subject)

Margaret Hade margaret at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Feb 7 17:09:30 CET 2020

Hello Dotun!

The best place to start is https://koha-community.org/ if you haven't
already done research on that site. There are links to Koha downloads,
documentation, listservs, and also information on the Koha IRC channel to
chat with Koha users and developers in real time. Downloading and
running Koha is free to do yourself, but having someone proficient in using
linux and setting up a web server is usually required.

There are companies that you can contract with to host and support your
Koha LMS; ByWater Solutions, Biblibre, Catalyst, PTFS Europe, to name a few.

Cordially yours,
*Margaret Hade*
Support Lead

bywatersolutions.com