[koha-commits] main Koha release repository branch new/bug_10176 created. v3.12.00-beta1-463-g2d29440

Git repo owner gitmaster at git.koha-community.org
Mon May 6 14:15:59 CEST 2013

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "main Koha release repository".

The branch, new/bug_10176 has been created
        at  2d29440c5ade462bf6939f2ab32b5ec9c2c1b377 (commit)

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
commit 2d29440c5ade462bf6939f2ab32b5ec9c2c1b377
Author: Karam Qubsi <karamqubsi at gmail.com>
Date:   Sat May 4 23:44:57 2013 +0300

    Bug 10176: Solve the Invalid URLs in 'Refine Search Results' when it uses UNICODE symbols
    I just add use utf8; to the Search.pm and the problem
    was solved .
    Test plan :
    1- Add bib records with non-latin characters
    2- search for some of these records
    3- try to refine your search using Subject / Author
    Signed-off-by: Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel <bgkriegel at gmail.com>
    Comment: Work fixing URLs in facets. Now they work correctly.
    No errors.
    Signed-off-by: Katrin Fischer <Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de>
    Passes all tests and QA script.
    I tested facets with the 22 Arabic records provided on
    bug 9579 successfully. Before the patch the links are not
    correct, after applying the patch the links work as
    Signed-off-by: Jared Camins-Esakov <jcamins at cpbibliography.com>


main Koha release repository

More information about the koha-commits mailing list