[Koha-devel] Time for 1.1.1 ?

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed May 16 01:18:21 CEST 2001

Hi Guys

How are we feeling about a new release sometime soon?
Do you think we have enuff new features.
Ideally sometime soon, id like to drop the CDK stuff out.
But then id have to knuckle down and write a slang interface using Circ2.pm

The CDK interface often causes ppl problems, and in fact coredumps under
heavy load.
But I think if we wait for mention to finish the rewrite it will be a while
before we get a new version out.

Any suggestions?

Chris

025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz