[Koha-devel] Question...

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed May 16 23:22:58 CEST 2001

On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 01:21:04PM -0400, Ben Ostrowsky said:

> >What useful things could I do?  My PERL is quite rusty, and wasn't much
> >use (pretty minimal in fact) to begin with...
>
> I should say you're a perfect tester-outter.  If you have a system on which
> you can install a fresh copy of some sort of Linux, you could test out the
> installation instructions and make note of where things go wrong.  The
> INSTALL file isn't yet enough for a novice to download Koha and start using
> it, but it ought to be...

Thats a fantastic idea.

It would be great to have a new and Improved INSTALL file for the next
release.
I think it would go a long way toward getting more ppl using it, even more
than adding more functionality would. So that would be a great contribution

Chris

025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz