[Koha-devel] Question...

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Thu May 17 04:36:18 CEST 2001

On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 10:24:45PM -0400, Nicholas Stephen Rosasco said:
> INSTALL as in the text used to give the directions, or INSTALL in the
> sense of the make/install/etc scripts.

How about both :-)

> FYI, I think it would serious enhance the use of the product to add in the
> ISBM -> full record (ie Z39.50 and MARC items) since that is the easiest
> way to input records I can think of.

For sure, I might get a chance to work on something like this ... course
that depends what other work i get landed with :-)

There is a organisation in australia who are interested in using koha, and
in fact are even saying they may pay for some work to be done on it.
Im sure that if they did that would help me to score some more time off my
boss to work on koha *grin*

Chris

025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz