[Koha-devel] MARC, etc

Nicholas Stephen Rosasco nsr4n at tetra.mail.virginia.edu
Fri Sep 21 21:16:01 CEST 2001

I know a LOT of work has happened since I suggested MARC support in
Koha, but since the list has suddenly gone silent, I was wondering what
the status was... particularly as I've got someone asking for an install
of it soon, and they are specifically requesting info about OpenBook
(still in beta I think) rather than Koha.  I have no issue with the
OpenBook app or development, but I'm of the opinion that Koha is a more
mature product.

Also, since my last email, I've had a chance to acquire at least some Perl
skill and feel fairly confident that I could at least handle non-essential
bits n' bobs, etc if need be (perhaps not quick turnaround for a little
while -- the work backlog I've got is depressing indeed).

NSR