[Koha-devel] translated images

Dorian Meid dnmeid at tfh-berlin.de
Mon Dec 2 08:16:31 CET 2002

paul POULAIN schrieb:
> I think it's better not to put on the same dir struct the images and the
> templates. Otherwise, we must put images and templates on htdocs.
>
> So, :
> * images for opac must be moved to /koha/opac-html/images/default/lang
> * images for intranet are in /koha/intranet-html/images/default/lang
> * if you want the same images for opac and intranet, you can create a
> link and not copy them.

once again:

Yes, images and templates will be in htdocs.
The dirs are [opac|intra]htdocs/<theme>/<language>/images.
opachtdocs and intrahtdocs get specified in koha.conf.
If you're having some images, which are the same for the opac and
intranet, you can save a few bytes by linking them.
But please do so only on your local system, since we don't know how the
installation is on our "customers" servers (e.g. seperate machines for
opac and intranet). We decided a while ago to treat opac and intranet as
two completely independent webspaces.

And also please remember the 'all'-directory!
All images (and all other types of data as well) which are not specific
to a language (e.g. images with no text on them), but are specific to a
theme should go in [opac|intra]htdocs/<theme>/all/images.

Dorian