[Koha-devel] interim patches for the 1.3.x installer

Ambrose Li a.c.li at ieee.org
Tue Dec 3 23:25:04 CET 2002

Hello everyone,

I have just posted a patch to the 1.3.x installer.pl
(to Bug 138 in bugs.koha.org), plus another patch to
updatedatabase/marcschema.sql (to Bug 139 in bugs.koha.org).
Before the 1.2 installer can be forward-ported or the 1.3
installer properly corrected, these two patches should at
least allow the existing installer to function.

The patch I posted to Bug 138 should resolve bugs 126, 129
(first part), 132, and 138 for the 1.3 intaller; some of
these are WONTFIX, some of these are FIXED but only for 1.2,
but I really need a working installer in order to test the
other bugs I reported (e.g., Bug 135).

Could someone double-check my two patches and commit
them? (When I return to the office tomorrow I'll also apply
the patches there.) Thanks!!

--
Ambrose Li  <a.c.li at ieee.org>
http://ada.dhs.org/~acli/cmcc/  http://www.cccgt.org/