[Koha-devel] tandom thought

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Wed Dec 4 21:27:07 CET 2002

Right now, I'm shooting for something like this (note, raw data):
CVS submitters:
      4 finlayt
      8 tipaul
     48 tonnesen
     72 fmmarzoa
Hottest files:
      1 koha/koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/default/es/reports/reports-home.tmpl
      1 koha/koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/default/es/user/userpage.tmpl
      2 koha-doc/de/test.txt
      2 koha-doc/de/test2.txt
      4 koha/C4/Auth.pm

Each line in the list of files should probably be annotated (and selected
from a larger list of the top 20, so that only meaningful files are
selected).

Each column should also be annotated.

Given the paucity of files with multiple commits, maybe I should make the
report a monthly feature instead.  November's main branch report would
look like:

committers:
   # commits committer
      1      rangi
      6      hdl
     10      lavide
     12      dragon28
     24      fmmarzoa
     28      tonnesen
    241      finlayt
    291      tipaul
hot files:
 # commits  file
      4     koha/misc/buildrelease
      4     koha/misc/installer.pl
      5     koha/koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/hlt/en/loggedin.tmpl
      5     koha/koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/hlt/en/opac-userdetails.tmpl
      5     koha/koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/hlt/en/includes/main.css
      5     koha/opac/opac-user.pl
      6     koha/C4/Search.pm
      7     koha/koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/hlt/en/opac-auth.tmpl
      8     koha/updater/updatedatabase
      9     koha/koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/hlt/en/opac-user.tmpl

(I'd still need to add some explanations"

thoughts?

-pate