[Koha-devel] translated images

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Thu Dec 5 13:53:07 CET 2002

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 11:01:56PM +0100, Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso said:
> Hi again,
>
> As the proposed directory structure is not implemented yet I'm still a bit
> lost about what I must translate exactly and how I must distribute it through
> current CVS tree.

I think I can clear this up

All templates / images /includes
Live in koha-tmpl .. in the koha CVS tree.

so
koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/theme/language/
koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/theme/language

The way you have set up es is fine
koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/default/es/
koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/default/es/images
koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/default/es/includes

What dorian was saying, and dorian correct me if im wrong
Is that if you have images that dont need translatin such as holder.gif ..
or something.
It lives in
koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/default/all/images

IE if its not language specific, there is no need to make it so.

All work on translation is done in koha-tmpl

Chris
025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz