[Koha-devel] opac ideas

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Fri Dec 6 15:13:05 CET 2002

Hmmm, looks like a weekend of tasty OPAC goodness.  Shall we go at this
systematically:
  - divvy up the targets between interested folk
  - look for cool features to bring into Koha
  - maintain a page of Koha Possibilities at the wiki
  - then let people loose to start implementing

I'd be happy to lay out a page on the wiki if enough people are
interested.

-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org