[Koha-devel] Howdy! [dbkliv]

dbkliv dbkliv at netscape.net
Mon Dec 16 21:16:05 CET 2002

Hola Koha developers,

I'm interested in joining your team. I downloaded koha-1.3.2.tar.gz
from sourceforge - is there a more recent version that I should be
looking at?

Before I can become a contributing developer, I need to make sure that
working on Koha won't present a conflict of interest with my day job.
(My employer produces software for Integrated Library Systems.)

So, I need to look at the projects at http://koha.org/contribute/ and
familiarise myself with your code, then make a pitch to my manager.

Anyway, just FYI that I'll be lurking on the list, and will hopefully
be able to jump in with some code sometime soon here.

Ciao!

dbkliv at netscape.net