[Koha-devel] Question

Nicholas Stephen Rosasco nsr4n at tetra.mail.virginia.edu
Fri Feb 1 09:31:17 CET 2002

Besides the FAQ, does anyone want more documentation?
The install directions, last I looked, were OK.

Do we have notes on how to adjust Koha in appearance and for different
databases.  Also, I've had a question about installing Koha to use a
database (MySQL, as I recall) on a seperate server (that is, distinct from
the webserver with Koha/Apache installed).  Has anyone done this?

Also, what is the situation on the MARC enabled release?  Last I heard was
an "umm, couple of months" in re to someone elses questions.

Nick
...willing to help work on the Koha.org page rework that has been
mentioned.