[Koha-devel] Diffs between rel-1-2 and main branches

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Tue Jul 2 12:27:23 CEST 2002

This is directed mainly at Paul, but others might find it useful as well.

http://www.haz.cmsd.bc.ca:8080/cgi-bin/kohadiff

Shows a list of files in rel-1-2 branch that are different from those in
the main trunk.  This is intended to replace the table on the wiki which
is basically impossible to maintain.

The kohadiff script will show diffs between files in regular or
side-by-side format, and allows arbitrary comments to be attached to
specific files.

One small bug: doesn't list files that are in the main branch, but missing
in rel-1-2.

Steve.

NB: If you go to www.haz.cmsd.bc.ca:8080 you can even change the volume of
the music on my laptop...   I'll have to password protect that page.  :)