[Koha-devel] about package scope...

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Thu Jul 4 08:25:04 CEST 2002

On Thu, 4 Jul 2002, paul POULAIN wrote:

> He's due to the redundance of _itemcount_ sub : it exists in Search.pm
> AND in Catalogue.pm (aka Acquisition.pm for MARC).

It looks to like the itemcount in Search.pm should be able to fill the
function of the one in Catalogue/Acquisition.  The first returned value is
the total item count in both cases.  Then there's the issue of itemcounts2
which returns a hash reference.  In the future, we probably want to go
with itemcounts2, renaming it to itemcounts and fixing all the scripts
that call it to use the hash reference.

Steve.