[Koha-devel] New branch

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Thu Jul 11 09:42:16 CEST 2002

I've created a new CVS branch tagged koha-1_2_2 (both koha and koha-html
modules are branched).  This branch will be used exclusively for bug fixes
before releasing 1.2.2.

I'm now going to merge in my templating and authentication changes into
the rel-1-2 which will become 1.2.3 when it's all ready.  I will also
merge these changes into the trunk.  The main files affected are
search.pl, detail.pl, moredetail.pl, memberentry.pl, moremember.pl,
Search.pm.  Also, the subjectsearch.pl script is no longer used.

If this merge turns into a dismal failure, we can carry on with the
koha-1_2_2 branch while I lick my wounds.  :)

Comments?

Steve.