[Koha-devel] Minor item & Manual News

Nicholas Rosasco nsr at etome.net
Thu Jul 18 16:56:01 CEST 2002

I've taken the (hopefully minor :) ) liberty of tidying up the wiki...
mainly just shuffling on the main page, etc around for a little more
rationality.  Nothing has been unlinked.... I promise!, just moved.  I just
wanted a little order from the chaos before we start on the 1.3/1.4 series.

The manual is now blessed with Rosa's fabulous librarian section...
(thankyouthankyouthankyou Rosa, and all the other contributors on this
list -- I think I can now safely say we're at a Full Manual stage!  I intend
to add more, of course, but this is much much more complete).

In obedience to my usual rule of thumb, I have someone besides me and Rosa
(who we also owe a huge thankyou for her earlier proofreading efforts)
proofing the librarian's section, more pro forma than anything else as
Rosa's text is pretty slick as it is.  Our fearless proofer is a new
contributor, Brig McCoy, from the Linda Hall Library of Science in Missouri,
who some of you may have seen on the user-list.

The (pre Librarian section) version has been translated into French, and the
(pre proof) current version is in our fabulous Franco-phone team's hands.

Check out:  http://koha.org/manual/book_2_librarian.html

Nick