[Koha-devel] New release candidates

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Mon Jul 22 11:15:02 CEST 2002

I've uploaded two new release candidates to sourceforge:

1.2.2RC4  Fixes minor problems in 1.2.1

RC3 was downloaded over 200 times from sourceforge and I heard few
complaints.  The changes in RC4 are small and shouldn't cause any new
problems.  If I don't hear any complaints, I think we should release 1.2.2
based on RC4 tomorrow.

Changes in RC4:

  - installer.pl asks for the location of apache's config file if it
    can't find it
  - Fix to updatedatabase script that fixes a problem with full
    acquisitions
  - Fixed bad link in detail.tmpl (pointed to intradev.katipo.co.nz)

1.2.3RC5 - major changes: templating and authentication module

RC4 was only downloaded 12 times.  I suspect that this one needs a lot
more testing.  I think that putting the release candidates in the
koha-unstable project reduces the likelihood of people installing them on
production systems but also reduces the amount of testing that gets done
on release candidates?  Not that I'm complaining.  The first effect makes
it well worth it.  :)

Changes in RC5:

  - Fix to Auth.pm that broke basic authentication feature
  - Fix to updatedatabase fixes problem with full acquisitions