[Koha-devel] 1.2.3RC7 and vacation

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Fri Jul 26 22:56:02 CEST 2002

I've put up a 1.2.3RC7 tarball on sourceforge.

[or at least I _tried_.  SF keeps logging me out before I get there.  I'll
post it at http://www.haz.cmsd.bc.ca/koha-1.2.3RC7.tar.gz and put it up on
SF tomorrow morning before I leave]

Recent changes include:

New access control flags.
  These are currently only applied to the "member" section
  With sample data, librarian will have access to members, jdoe and jsmith
    will not.
  Flags can be set using the "Modify Flags" link on the edit members page.

Modularized installation
  installer.pl has been completely modularized
  koha.upgrade has been started

Also, I will be on vacation for two weeks starting tomorrow.  I will be
pretty much completely incommunicado during that time excepting possible
stops at Internet cafes, and a couple of days spent at a brother-in-law's
house.

Translation:  If 1.2.3RC7 is badly broken, it'll likely stay that way.  If
there are problems with 1.2.2, I'm hoping somebody else will deal with
them.  :)

Steve.