[Koha-devel] Would you like to be on NZ radio?

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Sun Jul 28 17:24:08 CEST 2002

Hi,

Our National public radio station would like to do a piece on Koha for their
technology segment, and we thought it would be cool to have a few different
"voices" to demonstrate Koha being used/worked on around the world.

If you'd be willing/happy to "say hello" on air then please drop me a line.  The
presenter is comming to see me tommorrow (Tuesday here, Monday with
you), and I'd like to let him know who might be interested and where you're
from.

Confirmed

Rachel
Pate

Cheers

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org