[Koha-devel] Manual Status Update....

Nicholas Rosasco nsr at etome.net
Tue Jun 11 10:39:02 CEST 2002

http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=WishlistWorkspace

Operator/Librarian Manual (HLT folks :) )

Rework Hardware info into IT Staff Section (Nick)

Welcome to Koha msg (Pat)
Pate -- paste below?(on Wiki)

Configuration Case Studies (Nick, Steve/Chris/Si?)

minifaq -> faq section (Nick)
(This is cut and paste... no big deal)

The above is the list of remaining items I'd like/need for the manual.

Chris, Steve, _any and all of you_ running Koha in production, :) I'd like a
"snapshot" of your current configurations, and thoughts/comments on what
works well....
Specifically
Hardware (Server) -- Processor/Memory/etc etc
Supporting equipment for Network
What is used in library (checkout, etc desks) and patron stations
Link to catalog
Support hardware (backups?, scanners for barcodes)
Size of library & branches (what links branches to catalog, or is there a
local catalog at each branch)
How you deal with book mobiles, etc.
Any other commentary you might have on supporting Koha?

Nick