[Koha-devel] Couple of nasty bugs in 1.2.0

Mike Mylonas dragon28 at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jun 17 03:58:02 CEST 2002

On Mon, 2002-06-17 at 22:51, Chris Cormack wrote:

    I was thinking due to the 3 nasty bugs in 1.2.0 which have now been
    fixed. That it might be good to get a 1.2.1 bug fix release out
    promptly.

+1

    I could tar up a 1.2.1 release candidate in the next day or so.

I think that as a show of professionalism, it would be the best
solution, and taking into consideration that the bugs are quite nasty
(especially to new users/installers of Koha), that a point release is
justified.

    Bugs that im aware of
    installer.pl set a wrong variable in koha.conf -- fixed (thanks mike)
    missing table definitions in koha.mysql and/or updatedatabase -- fixed
    errors in the admin scripts -- fixing now

    Any I have missed?

No others that I have seen (anyone seen my glasses)