[Koha-devel] New Release Candidate for 1.2.1

Shane Williams broot at gslis.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 25 13:16:01 CEST 2002

I downloaded and installed the RC.  This time I used the installer.pl
script (there should be a pointer to this in the INSTALL file).

One minor problem is that at the end of installer.pl, when it asks if
you want to restart the webserver.  Regardless of response, it goes
ahead and restarts anyway.

So far the only big problem I've found is that updatebiblio.pl bails
out with the following error message in koha-error:

Not enough arguments for C4::Output::startmenu at
/usr/local/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/updatebiblio.pl line 50, near "()"
Execution of /usr/local/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/updatebiblio.pl aborted
due to compilation errors.
[Tue Jun 25 15:11:20 2002] [error] [client 128.83.248.24] Premature
end of script headers: /usr/local/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/updatebiblio.pl

http://pgp.mit.edu/                | Systems Administrator UT-GSLIS
All syllogisms contain three lines |         broot at gslis.utexas.edu
Therefore this is not a syllogism  |   www.gslis.utexas.edu/~shanew