[Koha-devel] Hello

Nicholas Rosasco nsr at etome.net
Sun Jun 30 15:55:06 CEST 2002

Hello Karen (I hope you don't mind me calling you Karen) --

I'm Koha's documentation ...uh, wonk, I guess you'd say.  I don't actually
code for the project, but I am deeply involved -- in other words, I won't be
whipping up new features to meet your needs(ie, if something is "make or
break" for you to use the application, I'm not going to be the one to write
it), but I do work closely with the project and am involved in creating the
timetables for new features.

I'm ready to try to answer whatever questions you have, and (hopefully) help
you get a handle on wether or not Koha will be useful for you.  Answering
your "steps" question intelligently will probably require a little dialogue
with you.  As far as using it, that I can definitely answer along the way.

In the process, at a request from the project, I'll be carbon-copying them
as to our exchange -- they all are curious to see what's going on with new
adopters.

Nick Rosasco