[Koha-devel] authentication

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Sun Jun 30 21:10:01 CEST 2002

IANAP  (I am not a programmer :-), but I have quite a strong feeling that
having only a cookies based authentication system could cause us
problems.  There are issues because people turn them off (fair enuff I turn
them off), and I have a hunch that some firewalls chuck them on the floor or
something like that.

If we do decide to use cookies the system needs to work even if people don't
have them enabled IMO. Our Government guidelines are quite anti cookies
so I'd rather not if there is another way.

Anyway, just wanting to raise my 2c

Cheers