[Koha-devel] Also...

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Sun Mar 3 13:32:07 CET 2002

On Sun, 2002-03-03 at 11:43, Nicholas Rosasco wrote:
> Idly, besides MARC features, do we want to do a feature-request list, while
> you all are in the process of polishing and intergrating the MARC and other
> items?  I see the traffic on the various DB reorg/changes and am curious to
> know what else is on various wish lists.
>
> Since the faq is basically done, I can handle tracking that...

Excellent

I think a big one, is a templating system. Im leaning towards using
axkit (axkit.org) at the moment.
If we get the templating set up right, it should make localisation and
customisation of koha a ton easier.

What other things do we want to put on the wishlist?

Steve .. perhaps something to do with the eduml idea?

Chris
--
Chris Cormack                                               Programmer
025 500 789                                  Katipo Communications Ltd