[Koha-devel] CVS: koha/updater updatedatabase2.pl,NONE,1.1

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Mar 19 07:52:07 CET 2002

If you have a few minuts to validate this script...
It creates a thesaurus table. This table is builded with unique records
from from the bilbiosubject table. It will be useful in the modbib.pl
script : I intend to modify this script to give an help in bibliosubject
adding : I will add a link, which will open a list builded with the
beginning of the text entered, and when the user validate the choice, it
will be added to the bibliosubject field. It may be done with a few
javascript.

Anyway, I have an other job to do in the next 3 weeks, so it may be for
mid-end april ;-(((
--
Paul