[Koha-devel] The Ghost Library (Field derived idea)

Nicholas Rosasco nsr at etome.net
Thu Mar 21 22:18:04 CET 2002

Great!
I am plugging away at an improved INSTALL file.  For the sake of
accessibility (especially with the blocks of text that must be inserted for
virtual hosts, etc) I have taken the old one to an HTML format, which I am
in the process of cleaning up and adding to.  I may rework the color
scheme -- it is a tad bright.  I'll be uploading a ridiculously rough draft
tonight (my time) to www.etome.net/Koha/install.html mainly so I don't
forget where I put it.

On a slightly sleep deprived note, I was thinking about eventually taking
the new set of documentation and putting together a PDF version of it...
would anyone like to suggest an O'Reilly style animal for the cover :)?  I
know PDFs are usually less than desirable for changeability purposes, but I
still find a decently printed manual on the shelf a kind of security
blanket/crutch -- and I suspect I'm not alone!

G'night/morning/evening... drat it, I hate this whole timezone thing.
Nick
...who, looking at Sourceforge, realises he needs to update the
developer-credits block on the FAQ again.