[Koha-devel] 1.1.2 Release

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Mar 27 11:48:03 CET 2002

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 02:07:19PM +0100, paul POULAIN said:

> But we should build an other test DB going with the 1.1.2 version,
> including my sql-patch if you think it's relevant.

Yep It would be good to make a new database.mysql file that reflects what
the database should look like for a clean install.
And then a 1.1.1 -> 1.1.2 patch. For those upgrading.
I think we should include Pauls cut down sample data as well.

> We could also add a link to the /admin/ tables in the main screen too.
> who does that ? I can if you want.

That would be cool.

Ok, well I'll make a start on building a new tarball after work today. When
its done i'll get you guys to test it, if thats ok. And then we can release
it out.

Chris
025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz