[Koha-devel] Inconsistent Display of Search Results

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Sat Mar 30 16:50:06 CET 2002

On Sun, Mar 31, 2002 at 10:42:32AM +1000, Roger Buck said:

> Yes it does make sense... but when I enter stuff here, nothin shows - in
> Bilio Record, Total number of items always = 0
>
> Another addbooks.pl problem?

I just sent a message to you off list about this.

Its actually to do with ItemInfo which is in Search.pm which is called by
detail.pl.

ItemInfo depends on some data in the branch table. I think this is whats
breaking it.

Can you do a select * from branches
and the same for biblio, biblioitems and items please?

Then I hopefully can spot whats going wrong

Chris

025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz