[Koha-devel] CVS: koha/acqui.simple addbookslccn.pl,1.1,1.2

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Sat Mar 30 22:46:03 CET 2002

On Sun, Mar 31, 2002 at 04:06:07PM +1000, Roger Buck said:
> Chris Cormack wrote:
> >
> > Update of /cvsroot/koha/koha/acqui.simple
>
> I think addbooks.pl and addbookslccn.pl do not appear to add the
> selected branch information to the db from the drop-down options.
>
> Im also pretty sure that the biblioitemnumber routine is broken when
> adding a new item using NULL value for ISBN and /or LCCN

Yep working on them now.

Bear in mind the cvs files are in the cvs not the tarball release just yet
since lots of them arent deemed stable enuff for release.
So its good to go through testing them now, before we do a relase.

Chris
025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz