[Koha-devel] public irc logs

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Wed May 15 13:46:02 CEST 2002

On Wed, 15 May 2002, Tonnesen Steve wrote:

> Anybody have any feelings on making irc logs publically available?  I've
> got a logger running on the channel now and a web page for viewing the
> logs.  If nobody objects to public logs, I'll post a link on the wiki.
>
> If somebody objects, I won't post the link, or I'll make the log site
> password protected.

Thanks for putting this together ... I think that there are a lot of
conversations on the irc that would be nice to capture more permanently.

I'd encourage people who participate in such conversations to grab the
logs (from Steve's archive or your own logs) and put an edited version up
on the wiki.

-pate