[Koha-devel] PLEASE, help me...

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed May 15 14:47:05 CEST 2002

On Thu, 2002-05-16 at 03:27, paul POULAIN wrote:
> Yesterday I asked for the structure of the websites table. I still have
> no answers.

The websites table is in the database.mysql file in cvs Paul.
Its in the main branch, not the rel-1-2 branch, since this new code gynn
has been working on is not destined for 1.2.

Revision 1.7 is where the update occured.
If you take a look at
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/koha/koha/database.mysql

You'll see it there. I think you have been looking at the rel-1-2 branch
database.mysql file ... Which in theory shouldnt have any of the new
stuff like marc, websites etc in it yet.

> Today, I will ask for the  "uploadedmarc" table structure (in acqui.simple).
>
> PLEASE, when you update you local mysql-DB, don't forget cvs ignore it,
> so update database.mysql immediatly, so I will be able to do the changes
> also...
> I've searched "uploadedmarc" table everywhere and could'nt find it ;-(((

Im not sure about these other tables, but we do need to make sure we are
working on the correct branch. So that we dont miss things. Or commit
changes to places we dont want them.

Chris
Chris Cormack                                      chris at katipo.co.nz
Programmer                                                025 500 579
Katipo Communications                                www.katipo.co.nz