[Koha-devel] OpenBook

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Fri May 24 20:18:01 CEST 2002

> As an FYI, I checked the address I keep for queries from the FAQ, and low
> and behold, someone handed me a pointer to the openbook technical beta
> tarball, and said he was interested in advancing the project.  I said we
> were moving to incorporate most of their ideas, anyway, and that as far as I
> knew it was dead.

I've heared stuff about openbook on the OSS-Lib list from time to time which
indicates that the developer is still working on it- so I don't know if it's just
resting :-)

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org