[Koha-devel] Nominees

Rosalie Blake rosalie at library.org.nz
Sun May 26 15:51:01 CEST 2002

On 23 May 2002, at 15:05, Pat Eyler wrote:

> If you've been mentioned for (or are interested in) the Benevolent
> Dictator post, would you mind dropping either a 'thank you, no' or a
> candidacy-comments email to the list?  Just so we know who is
> interested and who wants off any potential ballots before next
> Thursday?

I have picked myself up off the floor, and stopped giggling
hysterically. Thank you for the nomination, I am very flattered to
have been considered, but I don't think I'm the person for the job of
Dictator, Benevolent or otherwise. I will get the Users' manual done,
but I lack the technical knowledge for the main job.

Rosalie Blake