[Koha-devel] New configuration/install script

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Sat Nov 9 07:52:03 CET 2002

On Sat, 9 Nov 2002, Ambrose Li wrote:

> Hi,
>
> what is the correct way to send in non-bug-related patches?
> The patch manager on SourceForge seems to be unused, and it
> seems to wrong to file CVS-version patches in bugs.koha.org
> even as an enhancement.

I think the best way is to publish the patch to this list with a brief
explanation (sort of like you just did).  If you feel like you'd like to
become a full blown contributor with CVS read/write access contact me
off-line and we can make that happen.

thanks for the patches, I'll let Andrew take a look at them for inclusion.

-pate