[Koha-devel] unused scripts list

Finlay Thompson finlay at katipo.co.nz
Wed Nov 20 12:45:03 CET 2002

Hi Paul,

There are a couple on you list that I dont think you should delete quite
yet.

member-flags.pl               -> set user flags in the intranet
member-password.pl         -> set user password
opac-auth.tmpl                 -> template for the Auth.pm module

Those are the ones that I would like to see left in. They are all to do
with the authentification system, which is going to be included as part
of the new OPAC work Im doing for HLT.

good to see that some of the other dead wood is getting trimmed!

Finlay