[Koha-devel] internationalising installation

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Nov 22 02:10:02 CET 2002

After directory cleaning, i'm working on installation.
I want to modify script to enable installation of specific tables.
I will manage marc and stopwords parameters tables

I've french unimarc and stopwords ready and well tested.
I've english marc21 ready and a little bit less tested but ok i think.
I need stopwords in english.
If someone from the devel team can add such a file in :
misc/lang-datas/en/stopwords.sql

Note : I don't plan to change the language of the installer : it will
stay in english, as ppl installing koha are supposed to understand
english, I think :-)
--
Paul