[Koha-devel] koha upgrade error

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Nov 27 00:58:01 CET 2002

Chris Cormack a écrit:

>On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 06:36:45AM +0530, Saiful Amin said:
>

>>Hi All,
>>
>>I've just upgraded from 1.2.3RC18 to 1.3.1 with 'koha.upgrade'.  The
>>intranet page gives an 'Internal Server Error' with the following
>>koha-error log.
>>

>Woo that was brave of you :-)
>Im not sure whether the upgrade will work, or whether the 1.3 series needs a
>clean install.
>Paul should an upgrade be expected to work?
>
>Chris

Hi Saiful,

Very happy to read someone wanting to play with 1.3.x version.
Many answers :
* 1.3.2 should arrive... today (or tomorrow). I'm working on a little
documentation (for MARC parameter) then release the version.
* the updgrade should work, but i don't guarantee it. The fresh install
works fine
* your error comes from an error in /etc/koha.conf where the template
directory is wrong : HTML::Template can't find the requested template. I
think you'd better wait for 1.3.2, as it fixes some mistakes and clean
dir structure (and adds a LOT of things)
--
Paul