[Koha-devel] Duplicated files

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Nov 29 01:33:02 CET 2002

Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso a écrit:

>Greetings, today its Friday :D
>
>I've several duplicated files in both modules, koha and koha-html. For
>example, there are images duplicated between /koha-html/opac-html/images and
>/koha/koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/default/en/images.
>
>I think the ones below /koha-html/opac-html/images can be ignored, can someone
>confirm me this?
>
>thx

A few weeks ago we had a big discussions which was "should we put
templates in htdocs ?"
The contra was : (little) security risk
The pro was : images and templates in the same directory structure.

IIRC, the conclusion was NO => we put templates in script directory, and
thus images in htdocs.
So :
* in 1.3.2 the installer installs templates in script directory (where
they are in cvs anyway)
* the images should be in htdocs/theme/lang/images/* IT'S NOT THE CASE
at the moment.

The right way, *if the rest of the core-dev team confirm*, would be to :
* move images to koha-html/default/en/images
* modify templates accordingly
* delete images from both koha/koha-tmpl/* and from koha-html/images/*

But, please, don't do this before other ppl confirm it's the right
solution !
--
Paul