[Koha-devel] we've got a winner :-) => IMPORTANT

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Oct 3 02:36:01 CEST 2002

I hope everybody has been VERY CAREFUL on C4::context.pm that Andrew
posted yesterday...

It's really a GREAT SCRIPT :
* well documented
* nice and clean perl
* very useful.
* extendable as we want and need.

I think everybody should follow andrew paths...
For the coming scripts, i STRONGLY recommend to use C4::context.pm and
forget anything else...

About parameters :
I think we're on a dangerous way... some parameters are in
/etc/koha.conf, some are in systempreferences table. I think, and chris
too, that we should use koha.conf ONLY for DB parameters, and
systempreferences for everything else.
Example : it's bad, i think, to have theme in systempref and theme-path
in koha.conf.

Does anyone have an objection ?
--
Paul