[Koha-devel] Templating design

Roger Buck rog at saas.nsw.edu.au
Fri Oct 4 04:14:02 CEST 2002

Roger Buck wrote:

> Finlay Thompson wrote:
> [--snip--]

> > > OK, that's clear. Hope everybody reads this.
>
> To help keep the folder stucture "meaningful", can I request that we
> place all templates in their own subdirectory... such as:
>
> koha/intra/htdocs/templates/

How about stylesheets associated with a template?

Should stylesheets be placed in:

 koha/opac/htdocs/styles/<theme>/<theme>.css

... or maybe ...

 koha/opac/htdocs/templates/<theme>/<theme>.css

... or some other location?

I am also wondering about a policy for location of javascripts, maybe
something like:

 koha/opac/htdocs/templates/<theme>/<theme>.js

Any ideas?

R.